Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Practice of the Orthopaedic Surgeon: Part-II, certification examination case mix.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 660-667
- Return hospital visits and morbidity within 60 days after day surgery: A retrospective study of 18,736 day surgical procedures.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2006; 50: 911-919
- The burden of arthroscopy of the knee: A contemporary analysis of data from the English NHS.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2011; 93: 1327-1333
- Two per cent glutaraldehyde: A disinfectant in arthroscopy and arthroscopic surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1982; 64: 237-239
- Incidence of postoperative infections requiring reoperation after arthroscopic knee surgery.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 1355-1361
- Adverse outcomes associated with elective knee arthroscopy: A population-based cohort study.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 716-725
- Risk factors for thirty-day morbidity and mortality following knee arthroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 98: 2013
- Epidemiology and risk factors for surgical site infections in patients requiring orthopedic surgery.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2014; 25: 251-254
- Obesity and surgical site infections risk in orthopedics: A meta-analysis.Int J Surg. 2013; 11: 383-388
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: Development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- The validity of using administrative claims data in total joint arthroplasty outcomes research.J Arthroplasty. 2010; 25: 58-61
- Is administratively coded comorbidity and complication data in total joint arthroplasty valid?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 201-205
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.