Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in hip arthroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: e23
- Age-related trends in hip arthroscopy: A large cross-sectional analysis.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 2307-2313.e2
- Trends in hip arthroscopy utilization in the United States.J Arthroplasty. 2013; 28: 140-143
- Trends and demographics in hip arthroscopy in the United States.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 661-665
- Use of hip arthroscopy and risk of conversion to total hip arthroplasty: A population-based analysis.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 587-593
- The Nonarthritic Hip Score: Reliable and validated.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 75-83
- Patient-reported outcome measures for hip preservation surgery—A systematic review of the literature.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2015; 2: 15-27
- Microfracture to treat full-thickness chondral defects: Surgical technique, rehabilitation, and outcomes.J Knee Surg. 2002; 15: 170-176
- Microfracture: Surgical technique and rehabilitation to treat chondral defects.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; : S362-S369
- The hip joint: Arthroscopic procedures and postoperative rehabilitation.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2006; 36: 516-525
- Ice hockey goaltender rehabilitation, including on-ice progression, after arthroscopic hip surgery for femoroacetabular impingement.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2013; 43: 129-141
- Hip arthroscopy surgical volume trends and 30-day postoperative complications.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 1286-1292
- Revision hip arthroscopy indications and outcomes: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 2047-2055
- Performance outcomes in professional hockey players following arthroscopic treatment of FAI and microfracture of the hip.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014; 22: 915-919
- Femoroacetabular impingement in 45 professional athletes: Associated pathologies and return to sport following arthroscopic decompression.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2007; 15: 908-914
- Outcomes of hip arthroscopy. A prospective analysis and comparison between patients under 25 and over 25 years of age.Br J Sports Med. 2013; 47: 234-238
- How much arthritis is too much for hip arthroscopy: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 520-529
- Outcomes of hip arthroscopy in patients aged 50 years or older compared with a matched-pair control of patients aged 30 years or younger.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 231-238
- Arthroscopic femoral osteochondroplasty for cam femoroacetabular impingement in patients over 60 years of age.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2011; 93: 326-331
- Arthroscopic treatment of labral tears in patients aged 60 years or older.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 1921-1927
- Joint space predicts THA after hip arthroscopy in patients 50 years and older.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 2492-2496
- Arthroscopic acetabular labral debridement in patients forty-five years of age or older has minimal benefit for pain and function.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 113-118
- Hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement in patients aged 50 years or older.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 59-65
See commentary on page 2511
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: T.Y. receives support from Smith & Nephew and Arthrex.
The investigation was conducted at the New York University Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, New York, U.S.A.