- Chandrasekaran S.
- Vemula S.P.
- Lindner D.
- Lodhia P.
- Suarez-Ahedo C.
- Domb B.G.
- Clinical outcomes of hip arthroscopy in patients 60 or older: A minimum of 2-year follow-up.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 2505-2510
- Age-related trends in hip arthroscopy: A large cross-sectional analysis.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 2307-2313.e2
- Outcomes of hip arthroscopy in patients aged 50 years or older compared with a matched-pair control of patients aged 30 years or younger.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 231-238
- Joint space predicts THA after hip arthroscopy in patients 50 years and older.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 2492-2496
- Outcomes of hip arthroscopy in patients with Tönnis grade-2 osteoarthritis at a mean 2-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 973-982
- Preoperative delayed gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging of cartilage (dGEMRIC) for patients undergoing hip arthroscopy: Indices are predictive of magnitude of improvement in two-year patient-reported outcomes.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015; 97: 1305-1315
See related article on page 2505