Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The outcome and repair integrity of completely arthroscopically repaired large and massive rotator cuff tears.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86: 219-224
- Supraspinatus rupture at the musculotendinous junction: An uncommonly recognized phenomenon.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012; 21: 72-76
- A load sharing rip-stop construct for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.Arthroscopy Tech. 2012; 1: e37-e42
- Biomechanical validation of load-sharing rip stop fixation for the repair of tissue-deficient rotator cuff tears.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 457-462
- The results of massive tears of the rotator cuff.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000; 82: 505-515
- Results of a second attempt at surgical repair of a failed initial rotator cuff repair.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1984; 66: 563-567
- A standardized method for the assessment of shoulder function.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1994; 3: 347-352
- Fatty muscle degeneration in cuff ruptures. Pre and postoperative evaluation by CT scan.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1994; : 78-83
- An arthroscopic stitch for massive rotator cuff tears: The Mac stitch.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 669-671
- Mechanical strength of repairs of the rotator cuff.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1994; 76: 371-380
- Biomechanical evaluation of a new technique for rotator cuff repair.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 849-853
- Biomechanical evaluation of arthroscopic rotator cuff stitches.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86: 1211-1216
- Biomechanical evaluation of arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs: Double-row compared with single row fixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 403-410
- Long-term outcome of arthroscopic massive rotator cuff repair: The importance of double-row fixation.Arthroscopy. 2012; 7: 909-915
- Comparison of the clinical outcomes of single- and double-row repairs in rotator cuff tears.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1310-1316
- Arthroscopic repair of full thickness tears of supraspinatus: Does the tendon really heal?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1229-1240
- Which method of rotator cuff repair leads to the highest rate of structural healing? A systematic review.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 835-841
See commentary on page 1659
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: M.P.N. receives support from Tenex Health. P.J.D. receives support from Arthrex. Arthroscopy editorial board.