Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopy-assisted reconstruction of coracoclavicular ligament by Endobutton fixation for treatment of acromioclavicular joint dislocation.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2015; 135: 9-16
- Complications following arthroscopic fixation of acromioclavicular separations: A systematic review of the literature.Open Access J Sports Med. 2015; 6: 97-107
- Importance of additional temporary pin fixation combined coracoclavicular augmentation using a suture button device for acute acromioclavicular joint dislocation.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2016; 136: 763-770
- Arthroscopically assisted anatomic coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction technique using coracoclavicular fixation and soft-tissue grafts.Arthrosc Tech. 2015; 4: e583-e587
- Coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using a gracilis tendon graft for acute type-III acromioclavicular dislocation.J Orthop Surg. 2007; 15: 315-318
- Open anatomical coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using a tendon graft with an Endobutton loop.Acta Orthop Belg. 2009; 75: 828-831
- Arthroscopically assisted anatomical coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using tendon graft.Int Orthop. 2011; 35: 1025-1030
- Bosworth and modified Phemister techniques revisited. A comparison of intraarticular vs extraarticular fixation methods in the treatment of acute Rockwood type III acromioclavicular dislocations.Acta Orthop. 2017; 51: 455-458
- Biomechanical evaluation of a coracoclavicular and acromioclacicular ligament reconstruction technique utilizing a single continuous intramedullary free tendon graft.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013; 22: 979-985
- Anatomic locking plate and coracoclavicular stabilization with suture endo-button technique is superior in the treatment of Neer Type II distal clavicle fractures.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2015; 25: 827-832
- Arthroscopically assisted reduction of acute acromioclavicular joint dislocation using a single double-button device: Medium-term clinical and radiological outcomes.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2018; 104: 33-38
- Complication rates and types of failure after arthroscopic acute acromioclavicular dislocation fixation. Prospective multicenter study of 116 cases.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2015; 101: S313-S316
- The anatomic reconstruction of acromioclavicular joint dislocations using 2 TightRope devices: A biomechanical study.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 2398-2406
- Arthroscopically assisted 2-bundle anatomic reduction of acute acromioclavicular joint separations: 58-Month findings.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 615-621
- Complications after anatomic fixation and reconstruction of the coracoclavicular ligaments.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 2896-2903
- Complications related to anatomic reconstruction of the coracoclavicular ligaments.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 1628-1634
- Risk of fracture of the acromion depends on size and orientation of acromial bone tunnels when performing acromioclavicular reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018; 26: 275-284
- A biomechanical evaluation of an anatomical coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 236-246
Jobmann S, Buckup J, Colcuc C, et al. Anatomic ligament consolidation of the superior acromioclavicular ligament and the coracoclavicular ligament complex after acute arthroscopically assisted double coracoclavicular bundle stabilization [published September 18, 2017]. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. doi:10.1007/s00167-017-4717-1.
- Mechanical properties of all-suture anchors for rotator cuff repair.Bone Joint Res. 2017; 6: 82-89
- Biomechanical rationale for development of anatomical reconstructions of coracoclavicular ligaments after complete acromioclavicular joint dislocations.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 1929-1936
- Arthroscopically assisted coracoclavicular fixation using a single flip button device technique: What is the real problem for maintenance of reduction?.Biomed Res Int. 2017; 2017: 4859262
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: This research was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), funded by the Ministry of Education (NRF-2016R1D1A1A09920056). Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.