Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiographic tibial tunnel assessment after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using hamstring tendon autografts and biocomposite screws: A prospective study with 5-year follow-up.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 2184-2194
- Biodegradable and metallic interference screws in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery using hamstring tendon grafts: Prospective randomized study of radiographic results and clinical outcome.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 1574-1580
- Research pearls: The significance of statistics and perils of pooling. Part 1: Clinical versus statistical significance.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1102-1112
- Hip arthroscopy outcomes with respect to patient acceptable symptomatic state and minimal clinically important difference.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 1877-1886
- Statistics notes: The normal distribution.BMJ. 1995; 310: 298
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: J.K. receives personal fees from the AANA (Arthroscopy), personal fees from Linvatic Sweden for lecturing, and a research grant from the Western Sweden County Council. M.C. receives personal fees from the AANA (Arthroscopy). Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.