Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Indications for hip arthroscopy.Sports Health. 2017; 9: 402-413
- Trends in hip arthroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: e23
- Who is performing hip arthroscopy? An analysis of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Part-II Database.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2017; 99: 2103-2109
- Patient satisfaction reporting for the treatment of femoroacetabular impingement.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 1693-1699
- Use of hip arthroscopy and risk of conversion to total hip arthroplasty: A population-based analysis.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 587-593
- Predictors of hip arthroscopy outcomes for labral tears at minimum 2-year follow-up: The influence of age and arthritis.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 1359-1364
- Hip arthroscopy utilization and associated complications: A population-based analysis.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2017; 4: 240-249
- Independent risk factors for revision surgery or conversion to total hip arthroplasty after hip arthroscopy: A review of a large statewide database from 2011 to 2012.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 464-470
Center for Disease Control. Wide-ranging Online Data for Epidemiologic Research (WONDER). Atlanta, GA. https://wonder.cdc.gov/. Accessed March 6, 2018.
- Trends in utilization and outcomes of hip arthroscopy in the United States between 2005 and 2013.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 750-755
- Functional outcomes and cam recurrence after arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement in adolescents.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1361-1369
- Arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement in adolescents provides clinically significant outcome improvement.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1812-1818
- Health care technology assessment. Basic principles and clinical applications.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86-A: 1305-1314
- Arthroscopic management of dysplastic hip deformities: Predictors of success and failures with comparison to an arthroscopic FAI cohort.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 447-453
- Prior arthroscopy leads to inferior outcomes in total hip arthroplasty: A match-controlled study.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 3665-3668
- What factors predict conversion to THA after arthroscopy?.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 2017; 475: 2538-2545
- Meaningful thresholds for the volume-outcome relationship in total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 1683-1690
- The influence of procedure volumes and standardization of care on quality and efficiency in total joint replacement surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 2643-2652
- Trends and demographics in hip arthroscopy in the United States.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 661-665
- Age-related trends in hip arthroscopy: A large cross-sectional analysis.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 2307-2313.e2302
- Hip arthroscopy in the United States: an update following coding changes in 2011.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2017; 4: 250-257
- Trends in hip arthroscopy utilization in the United States.J Arthroplasty. 2013; 28: 140-143
- Hip arthroscopy surgical volume trends and 30-day postoperative complications.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 1286-1292
- Past and projected temporal trends in arthroscopic hip surgery in England between 2002 and 2013.BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med. 2016; 2: e000082
- National trends of hip arthroscopy in Korea.J Korean Med Sci. 2014; 29: 277-280
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: Y-M.Y. receives support from Smith and Nephew and Orthopediatrics. B.K. receives support from Arthrex. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.
See commentary on page 2855