Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meniscal allograft transplantation: How should we be doing it? A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 911-925
- Defining outcome after meniscal allograft transplantation: Is buying time a valid measure of success?.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016; 24: 1424-1426
- Midterm and long-term results of medial versus lateral meniscal allograft transplantation: A meta-analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1243-1250
- Clinical outcomes of meniscal allograft transplantation with or without other procedures: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 3047-3056
- Return to sports after athletes undergo meniscal surgery: A systematic review.Clin J Sport Med. 2019; 29: 29-36
- Long-term survival analysis and outcomes of meniscal allograft transplantation with minimum 10-year follow-up: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 659-667
- Biological knee reconstruction: A systematic review of combined meniscal allograft transplantation and cartilage repair or restoration.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 409-418
- Analysis of outcomes for high tibial osteotomies performed with cartilage restoration techniques.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 486-492
- Can patients really participate in sport after high tibial osteotomy?.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 64-73
- Return to work after anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty for patients 55 years and younger at average 5-year follow-up.Orthopedics. 2018; 41: e310-e315
- Return to sports after tibial tubercle osteotomy for patellofemoral pain and osteoarthritis.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 1022-1029
- A comparative analysis of work-related outcomes after humeral hemiarthroplasty and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2017; 26: 954-959
- Hemiarthroplasty versus total shoulder arthroplasty for shoulder osteoarthritis: A matched comparison of return to sports.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 1417-1422
- Sports after shoulder arthroplasty: A comparative analysis of hemiarthroplasty and reverse total shoulder replacement.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2016; 25: 920-926
- Outcomes of the remplissage procedure and its effects on return to sports: Average 5-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 1124-1130
- High satisfaction and return to sports after total shoulder arthroplasty in patients aged 55 years and younger.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 1664-1669
United States Department of Labor. Dictionary of occupational titles (4th ed, rev 1991): appendix C. www.oalj.dol.gov/PUBLIC/DOT/REFERENCES/DOTAPPC.HTM. Accessed February 6, 2019.
- Return to sport activity after meniscal allograft transplantation: At what level and at what cost? A systematic review and meta-analysis.Sports Health. 2019; (1941738118819723)
- Is sport activity possible after arthroscopic meniscal allograft transplantation? midterm results in active patients.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 625-632
- Transplantation of viable meniscal allograft. Survivorship analysis and clinical outcome of one hundred cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 715-724
- Preoperative tibial subchondral bone marrow lesion patterns and associations with outcomes after isolated meniscus allograft transplantation.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1175-1184
- Research pearls: The significance of statistics and perils of pooling. Part 3: Pearls and pitfalls of meta-analyses and systematic reviews.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1594-1602
- An introduction to clinical significance in orthopaedic outcomes research.JBJS Rev. 2015; 3
- Patient understanding, expectations, and satisfaction regarding rotator cuff injuries and surgical management.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1603-1606
- Effect of expectations and concerns in rotator cuff disorders and correlations with preoperative patient characteristics.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012; 21: 715-721
- Sports- and work-related outcomes after shoulder hemiarthroplasty.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 490-496
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: A.B.Y. receives research support from Arthrex and Organogenesis and is a paid consultant for JRF Ortho. B.J.C. receives research support from Aesculap/B.Braun and National Institutes of Health; is on the editorial or governing board of the American Journal of Orthopedics, American Journal of Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy, Cartilage, Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, and Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; receives royalties and research support from and is a paid consultant for Arthrex; is a board or committee member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America and International Cartilage Repair Society; receives other financial support from Athletico; receives IP royalties from Elsevier Publishing; receives financial or material support from JRF Ortho; receives publishing royalties from Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine; receives stock or stock options from Ossio; is a paid consultant for and receives stock or stock options from Regentis; and is a paid consultant for Smith & Nephew. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.
See commentary on page 3097