Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Scaffold devices for rotator cuff repair.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012; 21: 251-265
- Biologic and synthetic grafts in the reconstruction of large to massive rotator cuff tears.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2016; 24: 823-828
- Arthroscopic replacement of massive, irreparable rotator cuff tears using a GraftJacket allograft: Technique and preliminary results.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 403-409.e401
- Arthroscopic total rotator cuff replacement with an acellular human dermal allograft matrix.Int J Shoulder Surg. 2007; 1: 7
- A prospective, randomized evaluation of acellular human dermal matrix augmentation for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 8-15
- Rotator cuff repair using an acellular dermal matrix graft: An in vivo study in a canine model.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 700-709
- Histologic evaluation of a biopsy specimen obtained 3 months after rotator cuff augmentation with GraftJacket Matrix.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 329-333
- Clinical results of arthroscopic superior capsule reconstruction for irreparable rotator cuff tears.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 459-470
- Arthroscopic superior capsular reconstruction for treatment of massive irreparable rotator cuff tears.Arthrosc Tech. 2015; 4: e637-e641
- The arthroscopic superior capsular reconstruction.Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2016; 45: 320-324
- Superior capsular reconstruction.Orthopedics. 2017; 40: 271-280
- Superior capsular reconstruction reverses profound pseudoparalysis in patients with irreparable rotator cuff tears and minimal or no glenohumeral arthritis.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 22-28
- Biological allograft healing after superior capsule reconstruction.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018; 27: e387-e392
- Arthroscopic glenoid resurfacing as a surgical treatment for glenohumeral arthritis in the young patient: Midterm results.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 864-871
- Arthroscopic debridement and biological resurfacing of the glenoid in glenohumeral arthritis.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2010; 18: 1767-1773
- Osteochondral repair using an acellular dermal matrix-pilot in vivo study in a rabbit osteochondral defect model.J Orthop Res. 2018; 36: 1919-1928
- The subacromial balloon spacer versus superior capsular reconstruction in the treatment of irreparable rotator cuff tears: A biomechanical assessment.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 382-389
- Preliminary results of arthroscopic superior capsule reconstruction with dermal allograft.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 93-99
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: R.U.H. reports non-financial support from LifeNet Health, during the conduct of the study; personal fees from Arthrex outside the submitted work; and textbook publishing royalties from Wolters Kluwer Health−Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. S.S.B. reports non-financial support from LifeNet Health, during the conduct of the study; personal fees from Arthrex, outside the submitted work. In addition, Dr. Burkhart has a patent US201 70105716A1 pending, a patent US201 70189007A1 pending, a patent USIOI 72703B2 issued, a patent US20180263755A1 pending, and a patent US9005246B2 issued and textbook royalties from Wolters Kluwer Health−Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. C.R.A. reports non-financial support from LifeNet, during the conduct of the study; other from Arthrex, outside the submitted work. In addition, Dr. Adams has a patent USIOI 72703B2 issued, and a patent US20180263755A1 pending. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.