- Xu J.
- Liu H.
- Lu W.
- et al.
- ICMJE author disclosure forms
- Clinical and radiographic outcomes of open Latarjet procedure in patients aged 40 years or older.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 43: 1899-1907
- Analysis of failures after the Bristow-Latarjet procedure for recurrent shoulder instability.Int Orthop. 2019; 43: 1899-1907
- Long-term outcomes of the Latarjet procedure for anterior shoulder instability: A systematic review of studies at 10-year follow-up.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 28: e33-e39
- Intraoperative graft-related complications are a risk factor for recurrence in arthroscopic Latarjet stabilization.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 3230-3239
- Clinical outcomes and radiologic assessment of a modified suture button arthroscopic Latarjet procedure.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2019 Apr 16; 20: 173https://doi.org/10.1186/s12891-019-2544-x
- Early outcomes and perioperative complications of the arthroscopic Latarjet procedure: Systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 2232-2241
- Open versus arthroscopic Latarjet procedure for anterior shoulder instability: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 1248-1253
- Open versus arthroscopic Latarjet procedures for the treatment of shoulder instability: A systematic review of comparative studies.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2018; 19: 255
- Arthroscopic Latarjet procedure with double-button fixation: Short-term complications and learning curve analysis.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018; 27: e189-e195
- Arthroscopic Latarjet stabilization: Analysis of the learning curve in the first 90 primary cases - early clinical results and computed tomography evaluation.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 3221-3237
- The learning curve for the Latarjet procedure: A systematic review.Orthop J Sports Med. 2018; 6 (2325967118786930)
See related article on page 3221
The authors report no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.