Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- International Meniscus Reconstruction Experts Forum (IMREF) 2015 consensus statement on the practice of meniscal allograft transplantation.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 1195-1205
- Meniscal allograft transplantation: preoperative assessment, surgical considerations, and clinical outcomes.J Knee Surg. 2014; 27: 443-458
- Survival and reoperation rates after meniscal allograft transplantation: analysis of failures for 172 consecutive transplants at a minimum 2-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 892-897
- Long-term survival analysis and outcomes of meniscal allograft transplantation with minimum 10-year follow-up: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 659-667
- Meniscal transplantation in symptomatic patients under fifty years of age: survivorship analysis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015; 97: 1209-1219
- Radiographic sizing for meniscal transplantation.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 684-687
- Long-term subjective, clinical, and radiographic outcome evaluation of meniscal allograft transplantation in the knee.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 1592-1599
- Meniscal allograft transplantation is an effective treatment in patients older than 50 years but yields inferior results compared with younger patients: a case-control study.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2448-2458
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: B.J.C. reports support in the form of IP royalties, consultant fees, and research support from Arthrex, outside the submitted work; research support from Aesculap, outside the submitted work; other financial or material support from Athletico, outside the submitted work; IP royalties from Elsevier, outside the submitted work; other financial or material support from JRF Ortho, outside the submitted work; research support from NIH, outside the submitted work; publishing royalties and financial or material support from OTSM, outside the submitted work; stock options from Ossio, outside the submitted work; consultant fees, research support, and stock or stock options from Regentis, outside the submitted work; other financial or material support from Smith and Nephew, outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.