Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Return to play following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2015; 23: 283-296
- Functional assessments for decision-making regarding return to sports following ACL reconstruction. Part II: Clinical application of a new test battery.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2015; 23: 1283-1291
- Development of a test battery to enhance safe return to sports after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 192-199
- The association between passing return-to-sport criteria and second anterior cruciate ligament injury risk: A systematic review with meta-analysis.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2019; 49: 43-54
- Rehabilitation and return to play following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Op Tech Sports Med. 2017; 25: 181-193
- What is the evidence for and validity of return-to-sport testing after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery? A systematic review and meta-analysis.Sports Med. 2019; 49: 917-929
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.