Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Subpectoral biceps tenodesis: An anatomic study and evaluation of at-risk structures.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 2337-2341
- Subpectoral biceps tenodesis with PEEK interference screw: A biomechanical analysis of humeral fracture risk.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 806-813
- Radiologic and histologic evaluation of proximal bicep pathology in patients with chronic biceps tendinopathy undergoing open subpectoral biceps tenodesis.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 1790-1796
- The anatomy and histology of the bicipital tunnel of the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 63-68
- Diagnostic glenohumeral arthroscopy fails to fully evaluate the biceps-labral complex.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 215-224
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: C.W.N. is a board member of Arthroscopy and committee member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America. A.S. receives personal fees from Arthroscopy Association of North America for Arthroscopy and receives research support from Embody. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.