- ICMJE author disclosure forms
- Operative versus nonoperative treatment of femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: A meta-analysis of short-term outcomes.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 263-273
- Hip arthroscopy versus best conservative care for the treatment of femoroacetabular impingement syndrome (UK FASHIoN): A multicentre randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2018; 391: 2225-2235
- Arthroscopic surgery or physical therapy for patients with femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: A randomized controlled trial with 2-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1306-1314
- Arthroscopic hip surgery compared with physiotherapy and activity modification for the treatment of symptomatic femoroacetabular impingement: Multicentre randomised controlled trial.BMJ. 2019; 364: l185
- Fixed- versus random-effects models in meta-analysis: Model properties and an empirical comparison of differences in results.Br J Math Stat Psychol. 2009; 62: 97-128
The authors report no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this letter. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this letter online, as supplementary material.