Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopic stabilization of posterior shoulder instability is successful in American football players.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 1466-1471
- Characterization of posterior glenoid bone loss morphology in patients with posterior shoulder instability.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2777-2784
- Risk factors and outcomes of revision arthroscopic posterior shoulder capsulolabral repair.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 2457-2465
- Arthroscopic capsulolabral reconstruction for posterior instability of the shoulder: A prospective study of 200 shoulders.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 2005-2014
- The disabled throwing shoulder: Spectrum of pathology Part I: Pathoanatomy and biomechanics.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: 404-420
- Posterior shoulder instability in overhead athletes.Orthop Clin North Am. 2016; 47: 179-187
- Arthroscopic SLAP IIb repair using knot-tying versus knotless suture anchors: Is there a difference?.Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2018; 47
- Location of the glenoid defect in shoulders with recurrent posterior glenohumeral instability.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 3051-3056
- Posterior instability of the shoulder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 1805-1817
- Type VIII SLAP repair at midterm follow-up: Throwers have greater pain, decreased function, and poorer return to play.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 3159-3164
- Posterior glenohumeral instability: Evidence-based treatment.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2017; 25: 610-623
- Knot strength varies widely among expert arthroscopists.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 1978-1984
- Glenoid bone loss in posterior shoulder instability: Prevalence and outcomes in arthroscopic treatment.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1053-1057
- Movement-induced knot migration after anterior stabilization in the shoulder.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 485-490
- Kim's lesion: An incomplete and concealed avulsion of the posteroinferior labrum in posterior or multidirectional posteroinferior instability of the shoulder.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 712-720
- Posterior shoulder instability in throwing athletes: A case-matched comparison of throwers and non-throwers.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 1041-1051
- Arthroscopic capsulolabral reconstruction for posterior shoulder instability is successful in adolescent athletes.J Pediatr Orthop. 2020; 40: 135-141
- Risk factors for posterior shoulder instability in young athletes.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 2645-2649
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: A.J.S. reports personal fees from the Arthroscopic Association of North America , during the conduct of the study, and receives research support from Embody . J.P.B. receives royalties from Arthrex . Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.