Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Operative stabilization of posterior shoulder instability.Am J Sports Med. 2005; 33: 996-1002
- The incidence and characteristics of shoulder instability at the United States Military Academy.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 1168-1173
- Posterior instability of the shoulder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 1805-1817
- Arthroscopic and magnetic resonance arthrogram features of Kim's lesion in posterior shoulder instability.Arthroscopy. 2014; 30: 781-784
- Posterior glenohumeral subluxation: Active and passive stabilization in a biomechanical model.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1997; 79: 433-440
- Kim's lesion: An incomplete and concealed avulsion of the posteroinferior labrum in posterior or multidirectional posteroinferior instability of the shoulder.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 712-720
- Arthroscopic capsulolabroplasty for posteroinferior multidirectional instability of the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 594-607
- Arthroscopic capsulolabral repair for posterior shoulder instability in throwing athletes compared with nonthrowing athletes.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 693-699
- Posterior instability of the shoulder: Diagnosis and management.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 874-886
- Arthroscopic repair of inferior labrum from anterior to posterior lesions associated with multidirectional instability of the shoulder.Arthrosc Tech. 2014; 3: e727-e730
- Structural and mechanical properties of the glenohumeral joint posterior capsule.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2005; 14: 201-206
- Anatomy of the capsulolabral complex and rotator interval related to glenohumeral instability.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016; 24: 343-349
- Attachment of the anteroinferior glenohumeral ligament-labrum complex to the glenoid: an anatomic study.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 1628-1633
- Quantitative analysis of attachment of the labrum to the glenoid fossa: A cadaveric study.J Orthop Sci. 2015; 20: 823-829
- Anatomic analysis of the whole articular capsule of the shoulder joint, with reference to the capsular attachment and thickness.J Exp Orthop. 2018; 5: 16
- The anatomy and histology of the inferior glenohumeral ligament complex of the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 449-456
- Arthroscopic glenohumeral folds and microscopic glenohumeral ligaments: The fasciculus obliquus is the missing link.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008; 17: 418-430
- Anatomy, histology, and vascularity of the glenoid labrum. An anatomical study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1992; 74: 46-52
A.K.: contributed to all aspects of the study; Y.I.: contributed to the design of the study; T.W., D.M., K.I., T.S., T.K.: data acquisition; Y.M.: study design, data interpretation; K.K.: study design, data interpretation.
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.