- ICMJE author disclosure forms
- High clinical failure rate after latissimus dorsi transfer for revision massive rotator cuff tears.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 88-94
- Editorial commentary: Is it time to abandon the latissimus dorsi tendon transfer as a salvage procedure for patients with large irreparable rotator cuff tears that failed primary repair?.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 95-98
- Outcome of latissimus dorsi transfer as a salvage procedure for failed rotator cuff repair with loss of elevation.J Shoulder Surg. 2008; 17: 871-874
- Minimal clinically important differences in ASES and simple shoulder test scores after nonoperative treatment of rotator cuff disease.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 296-303
The author reports that he has no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.