Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiographic predictors of femoroacetabular impingement treatment outcomes.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 36-44
- Does arthroscopic FAI correction improve function with radiographic arthritis?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2011; 469: 1667-1676
- Acetabular labral reconstruction: Development of a tool to predict outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 3119-3126
- Arthroscopic versus open treatment of femoroacetabular impingement: A systematic review of medium- to long-term outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 1062-1068
- Good 5-year outcomes after arthroscopic treatment for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 28: 1311-1316
- Hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement in patients aged 50 years or older.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 59-65
- Comparison of pelvic radiographs in weightbearing and supine positions.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 809-812
- The effects of position on the radiographic joint space in osteoarthritis of the hip.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 1997; 5: 17-22
- Weightbearing anteroposterior pelvic radiographs are recommended in DDH assessment.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 813-819
- Osteoarthritis of the hip: Agreement between joint space width measurements on standing and supine conventional radiographs.Ann Rheum Dis. 1998; 57: 519-523
- Reliability of radiographic parameters in adults with hip dysplasia.Skeletal Radiol. 2012; 41: 811-816
- Classifications in brief: Tönnis classification of hip osteoarthritis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2018; 476: 1680-1684
- Total hip replacement in congenital dislocation and dysplasia of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1979; 61: 15-23
- Comprehensive clinical evaluation of femoroacetabular impingement: Part 2, plain radiography.Arthrosc Tech. 2017; 6: e2003-e2009
- A Guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research.J Chiropr Med. 2016; 15: 155-163
- Equivalence tests: A practical primer for t tests, correlations, and meta-analyses.Soc Psychol Personal Sci. 2017; 8: 355-362
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: J.C. reports other from Arthrex and Smith & Nephew, outside the submitted work, and is an unpaid consultant for Arthrex , Smith & Nephew, and Conmed Linvatec. J.C.W. reports personal fees and other from Synthes, other from DePuy Synthes Sales, other from Medcial Device Business Service, and other from DePuy Orthopaedics, outside the submitted work. S.J.N. reports other from AlloSoucre, Arthrex , Athletico, DJ Orthopaedics, Linvatec, Miomed, Ossur, Smith & Nephew, Springer, and Stryker , outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.