Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Imaging techniques for the evaluation of glenohumeral instability.Am J Sports Med. 2000; 28: 414-434
- Labral-ligamentous complex of the shoulder: Evaluation with MR arthrography.Radiology. 1994; 190: 645-651
- An analysis of capsular area in patients with anterior, posterior, and multidirectional shoulder instability.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 515-522
- Critical findings on magnetic resonance arthrograms in posterior shoulder instability compared with an age-matched controlled cohort.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 3222-3229
- Multidirectional instability of the shoulder: Rotator interval dimension and capsular laxity evaluation using MR arthrography.Skeletal Radiol. 2013; 42: 231-238
- Comparison between conventional MR arthrography and abduction and external rotation MR arthrography in revealing tears of the antero-inferior glenoid labrum.Korean J Radiol. 2001; 2: 216-221
- The added value of ABER position for the detection and classification of anteroinferior labroligamentous lesions in MR arthrography of the shoulder.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82: 651-657
- MR arthrography including abduction and external rotation images in the assessment of atraumatic multidirectional instability of the shoulder.Eur Radiol. 2014; 24: 1376-1385
- Demystifying ABER (ABduction and External Rotation) sequence in shoulder MR arthrography.Diagn Interv Radiol. 2014; 20: 507-510
- The abduction external rotation (ABER) view for MRI of the shoulder.Orthopedics. 2010; 33: 562-565
- The use of computerized tomography in the measurement of glenoid version.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1992; 74: 1032-1037
- Morphologic study of the glenoid in primary glenohumeral osteoarthritis.J Arthroplasty. 1999; 14: 756-760
- A guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research.J Chiropr Med. 2016; 15: 155-163
- Accuracy of abduction-external rotation MRA versus standard MRA in the diagnosis of intra-articular shoulder pathology.Orthopedics. 2013; 36: e337-e342
See commentary on page 26
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.