Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Groin injuries (athletic pubalgia) and return to play.Sports Health. 2016; 8: 313-323
- Sports hernia: Definition, evaluation, and treatment.JBJS Rev. 2017; 5: e6
- Sports hernia/athletic pubalgia: Evaluation and management.Sports Health. 2014; 6: 139-144
- Athletic hip injuries.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2017; 25: 269-279
- Surface mapping of the musculotendinous attachments at the pubic symphysis in cadaveric specimens: Implications for the treatment of core muscle injury.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2358-2364
The authors report no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.