Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Return to play and recurrent instability after in-season anterior shoulder instability: A prospective multicenter study.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 2842-2850
- Evolving concept of bipolar bone loss and the Hill-Sachs lesion: From "engaging/non-engaging" lesion to "on-track/off-track" lesion.Arthroscopy. 2014; 30: 90-98
- Surgical versus non-surgical treatment for acute anterior shoulder dislocation.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004; : CD004325
- Classification and analysis of attritional glenoid bone loss in recurrent anterior shoulder instability.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 767-774
- Utility of the instability severity index score in predicting failure after arthroscopic anterior stabilization of the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 1983-1988
- Management of the failed Latarjet procedure: Outcomes of revision surgery with fresh distal tibial allograft.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 2795-2802
- Remplissage versus modified Latarjet for off-track Hill-Sachs lesions with subcritical glenoid bone loss.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1885-1891
- Long-term restoration of anterior shoulder stability: A retrospective analysis of arthroscopic Bankart repair versus open Latarjet procedure.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 1954-1961
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: J.P.B. receives royalties from Arthrex , outside the submitted work. M.T.P. receives royalties from Arthrex, outside the submitted work; is a consultant for Arthrex, Joint Research Foundation , and SLACK, outside the submitted work; receives honoraria from Arthrosurface, outside the submitted work; is an editorial or governing board member of Arthroscopy, Knee, Orthopedics, and SLACK; and is a board or committee member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America , American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons , American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine , American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons , International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine , San Diego Shoulder Institute, and Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.