Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effects of valgus medial opening wedge high tibial osteotomy on articular cartilage pressure of the knee: A biomechanical study.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 852-861
- High tibial osteotomy.Knee Surg Relat Res. 2012; 24: 61-69
- Satisfactory functional and radiological outcomes can be expected in young patients under 45 years old after open wedge high tibial osteotomy in a long-term follow-up.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018; 26: 3199-3205
- Articular cartilage changes in patients with osteoarthritis after osteotomy.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 1039-1045
- Cartilage repair procedures associated with high tibial osteotomy in varus knees: Clinical results at 11 years' follow-up.Knee. 2014; 21: 445-450
- Total knee replacement in young patients: Survival and causes of revision in a registry population.J Arthroplasty. 2017; 32: 3368-3372
- The effect of patient age at intervention on risk of implant revision after total replacement of the hip or knee: A population-based cohort study.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1424-1430
- Ten-year results of medial open-wedge high tibial osteotomy and chondral resurfacing in severe medial osteoarthritis and varus malalignment.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1362-1370
- Radiological grading of osteoarthritis on Rosenberg view has a significant correlation with clinical outcomes after medial open-wedge high-tibial osteotomy.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 2021-2029
- Reliability of the Ahlback classification of knee osteoarthritis.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2003; 11: 580-584
- Comparative study of clinical and radiographic outcomes of high tibial osteotomy in patients with kissing lesions and non-kissing lesions.Knee Surg Relat Res. 2017; 29: 288-294
- What factors predict patient dissatisfaction after contemporary medial opening-wedge high tibial osteotomy?.J Arthroplasty. 2020; 35: 318-324
- Factors that influence high tibial osteotomy results in patients with medial gonarthritis: A score to predict the results.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2006; 14: 190-195
- Risk factors predictive of joint replacement in a 2-year multicentre clinical trial in knee osteoarthritis using MRI: Results from over 6 years of observation.Ann Rheum Dis. 2011; 70: 1382-1388
- Closing-wedge high tibial osteotomy: Survival and risk factor analysis at long-term follow up.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2011; 12: 46
- Outcome after high tibial open-wedge osteotomy: A retrospective evaluation of 533 patients.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 170-180
- Medial opening wedge high tibial osteotomy for medial compartment overload/arthritis in the varus knee: Prognostic factors.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 690-698
Bum-Sik Lee and Tae-Hyuk Kim contributed equally to this article
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.