Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation and management of hamstring injuries.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 2933-2947
- Functional results and outcomes after repair of partial proximal hamstring avulsions at midterm follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 3436-3443
- Hamstring injuries in athletes: Evidence-based treatment.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2019; 27: 868-877
- A prospective evaluation of proximal hamstring tendon avulsions: Improved functional outcomes following surgical repair.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 1943-1950
- Reliability and validity of three pain provocation tests used for the diagnosis of chronic proximal hamstring tendinopathy.Br J Sports Med. 2012; 46: 883-887
- Functional results and outcomes after repair of proximal hamstring avulsions.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 2092-2098
- Hamstring injuries in professional football players: Magnetic resonance imaging correlation with return to play.Sports Health. 2011; 3: 423-430
- Platelet-rich plasma treatment improves outcomes for chronic proximal hamstring injuries in an athletic population.Muscles Ligaments Tendons J. 2014; 4: 461-466
- Hamstring injuries have increased by 4% annually in men's professional football, since 2001: A 13-year longitudinal analysis of the UEFA Elite Club injury study.Br J Sports Med. 2016; 50: 731-737
- Accelerated rehabilitation results in good outcomes following acute repair of proximal hamstring ruptures.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 3121-3124
- The proximal origin of the hamstrings and surrounding anatomy encountered during repair. Surgical technique.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 108-116
- Pelvic apophyseal avulsion fractures: A retrospective review of 228 cases.J Pediatr Orthop. 2015; 35: 617-623
- Timing of surgery for complete proximal hamstring avulsion injuries: Successful clinical outcomes at 6 weeks, 6 months, and after 6 months of injury.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 385-391
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: A.J.S. reports personal fees from Arthroscopy Journal outside the submitted work. J.P.B. receives royalties from Arthrex. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.