Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of glenohumeral fixation angle on deltoid function during superior capsule reconstruction: A biomechanical investigation.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 400-408
- The arthroscopic superior capsular reconstruction.Am J Orthop. 2016; 45: 320-324
- Superior capsular reconstruction reverses profound pseudoparalysis in patients with irreparable rotator cuff tears and minimal or no glenohumeral arthritis.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 22-28
- Arthroscopic superior capsule reconstruction can eliminate pseudoparalysis in patients with irreparable rotator cuff tears.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 2707-2716
- Clinical results of arthroscopic superior capsule reconstruction for irreparable rotator cuff tears.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 459-470
- Biomechanical effect of thickness and tension of fascia lata graft on glenohumeral stability for superior capsule reconstruction in irreparable supraspinatus tears.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 418-426
- Biomechanical effects of acromioplasty on superior capsule reconstruction for irreparable supraspinatus tendon tears.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 191-197
- Superior capsule reconstruction to restore superior stability in irreparable rotator cuff tears: A biomechanical cadaveric study.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 2248-2255
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: J.E.T. reports other from Arthrex, Micromed, and Pacira Pharmaceuticals, outside the submitted work. S.C.G. reports other from Arthrex and Zimmer Biomet, outside the submitted work. G.F.H. reports other from Arthrex, outside the submitted work. Reza Omid reports personal fees and other from Integra Lifesciences, other from Medacta USA, and personal fees from Smith & Nephew, outside the submitted work. A.E.W. reports other from Arthrex, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, and Micromed, outside the submitted work. F.A.P. reports personal fees from Stryker Orthopaedics and Exactech Orthopaedics, outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.