Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prospective analysis of hip arthroscopy with 2-year follow-up.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 578-587
- Evidence of validity for the hip outcome score in hip arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 822-826
- Outcomes following hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement with associated chondrolabral dysfunction: Minimum two-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 16-23
- Residual deformity is the most common reason for revision hip arthroscopy: A three-dimensional CT study.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2015; 473: 1388-1395
- Remplissage of the femoral head-neck junction in revision hip arthroscopy: A technique to correct excessive cam resection.Arthrosc Tech. 2016; 5: e1209-e1213
- Research pearls: The significance of statistics and perils of pooling. Part 1: Clinical versus statistical significance.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1102-1112
- The patient acceptable symptomatic state for the modified Harris Hip Score and Hip Outcome Score among patients undergoing surgical treatment for femoroacetabular impingement.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 1844-1849
- Arthroscopic femoral osteoplasty/chielectomy for cam-type femoroacetabular impingement in the athlete.Sports Med Arthrosc. 2010; 18: 90-99
- Microinstability of the hip-gaining acceptance.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2019; 27: 12-22
- Persistent or recurrent symptoms after arthroscopic surgery for femoroacetabular impingement: A review of imaging findings.J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2019; 63: 15-24
- In search of the spherical femoroplasty: Cam overresection leads to inferior functional scores before and after revision hip arthroscopic surgery.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 2061-2071
- The hip fluid seal--Part I: The effect of an acetabular labral tear, repair, resection, and reconstruction on hip fluid pressurization.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014; 22: 722-729
- The Otto E. Aufranc Award: The role of labral lesions to development of early degenerative hip disease.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; : 25-37
- Outcomes after revision hip arthroscopic surgery in adolescent patients compared with a matched cohort undergoing primary arthroscopic surgery.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 3063-3069
- Revision hip arthroscopy: A matched-cohort study comparing revision to primary arthroscopy patients.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 2499-2504
See commentary on page 2817
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding:
M.J.P reports grants and personal fees from Smith and Nephew, other from Arthrosurface, other from MJP Innovations, LLC, other from MIS, grants from Ossur, grants and personal fees from Siemens, other from Bledsoe, other from ConMed Linvatec, other from DonJoy, other from Slack, other from Elsevier, other from VaIL Valley Surgery Center, other from EffRX, and other from Vail MSO Holdings LLC, other from Synthes GMBH, outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.