Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biomechanical advantages of triple-loaded suture anchors compared with double-row rotator cuff repairs.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 316-323
- Restoration of the rotator cuff footprint after arthroscopic single row repair.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26 (SS-01)
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair using triple-loaded anchors, suture shuttles, and suture savers.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2007; 5: 432-444
- Arthroscopic repair of medium to large rotator cuff tears with a triple-loaded medially based single-row technique augmented with marrow vents.Arthroscopy. 2020; 37: 28-37
- In vivo measurement of rotator cuff tear tension: Medial versus lateral footprint position.Am J Orthop. 2016; 45: E83-E90
- Bone marrow-derived cells from the footprint infiltrate into the repaired rotator cuff.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013; 22: 197-205
- Factors affecting rotator cuff healing.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 778-788
- Rotator cuff healing and the bone marrow ”Crimson Duvet.” From Clinical Observations to Science.Tech Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2009; 10: 130-137
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: M. H. Getelman reports personal fees from Maruho Medical, Depuy Mitek, Smith and Nephew , and Wolters Kluwer. He has received stock options from Stabilynx and VuMedi. He has received royalties from Wolters Kluwer and institutional support from DJO Global, all outside the submitted work. S. J. Snyder reports personal fees from Arthrex , Conmed Invatec, DJO Global, Sawbones/Pacific Research Laboratories, and Wolters Kluwer, outside the submitted work. He has received institutional support from DJO Global and research support from Orthospace. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.