Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The acetabular labrum: A review of its function.Bone Jt J. 2016; 98-B: 730-735
- Prospective analysis of hip arthroscopy with 10-year follow-up.Clin Orthop. 2010; 468: 741-746
- Circumferential labral reconstruction for irreparable labral tears in the primary setting: Minimum 2-year outcomes with a nested matched-pair labral repair control group.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 2583-2597
- Arthroscopic labral repair versus selective labral debridement in female patients with femoroacetabular impingement: A prospective randomized study.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 46-53
- Survivorship and outcomes 10 years following hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement: Labral debridement compared with labral repair.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2017; 99: 997-1004
- Circumferential labral reconstruction using the knotless pull-through technique-surgical technique.Arthrosc Tech. 2017; 6: e695-e698
- Acetabular labral reconstruction with iliotibial band autograft: Outcome and survivorship at a minimum 10-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020; 102: 1581-1587
- Labral preservation: Outcomes following labrum augmentation versus labrum reconstruction.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 2604-2611
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: B.G.D. reports grants from the American Orthopedic Foundation, Arthrex, Kaufman Foundation, Medacta, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Stryker, Breg, Mako Surgical Corp., Medwest Associates, ATI Physical Therapy, St. Alexius Medical Center; other from the American Orthopedic Foundation, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Stryker, Mako Surgical Corp.; personal fees from Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Amplitude, Arthrex, DJO Global, Medacta, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Stryker, Orthomerica, Mako Surgical Corp., St. Alexius Medical Center; non-financial support from Amplitude, Arthrex, DJO Global, Medacta, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Stryker, Mako Surgical Corp., Medwest Associates, St. Alexius Medical Center; patents B920497, 8708941, and 9737292. He is the medical director of Hip Preservation at St. Alexius Medical Center, clinical instructor at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, a board member for the American Hip Institute Research Foundation, AANA Learning Center Committee, the Journal of Hip Preservation Surgery, Arthroscopy; has had ownership interests in the American Hip Institute, Hinsdale Orthopedic Associate, Hinsdale Orthopedic Imaging, SCD#3, North Shore Surgical Suites, and Munster Specialty Surgery Center. D.R.M. reports non-financial support from Arthrex, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and Ossur; and is an editorial board member of Arthroscopy. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.