Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hamstring strains in athletes: Diagnosis and treatment.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 1998; 6: 237-248
- Hamstring muscle strains in professional football players: A 10-year review.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 843-850
- The proximal origin of the hamstrings and surrounding anatomy encountered during repair. A cadaveric study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 44-48
- Complete rupture of the hamstring origin from a water-skiing injury.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 435-437
- Treatment of proximal hamstring ruptures—A systematic review.Int J Sports Med. 2011; 32: 490-495
- Acute proximal hamstring rupture.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2007; 15: 350-355
- Functional outcome after repair of proximal hamstring avulsions.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 1819-1826
- Endoscopic proximal hamstring repair and ischial bursectomy.Arthrosc Tech. 2012; 1: e201-e207
- Endoscopic repair of proximal hamstring tear with double-row suture bridge construct.Arthrosc Tech. 2019; 8: e675-e678
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: C.A.G. reports personal fees from Conmed, other from Arthrex, outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.