Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Regenerative injection therapy with whole bone marrow aspirate for degenerative joint disease: A case series.Clin Med Insights Arthritis Musculoskelet Disord. 2013; 6: 65-72
- Biologic augmentation of rotator cuff repair with mesenchymal stem cells during arthroscopy improves healing and prevents further tears: A case-controlled study.Int Orthop. 2014; 38: 1811-1818
- Cell therapy of hip osteonecrosis with autologous bone marrow grafting.Indian J Orthop. 2008; 43: 40-45
- Percutaneous autologous bone-marrow grafting for nonunions.J Bone Joint Surg. 2005; 87: 1430-1437
- Articular cartilage regeneration with autologous peripheral blood stem cells versus hyaluronic acid: A randomized controlled trial.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 684-694
- The role of orthobiologics in the management of osteoarthritis and focal cartilage defects.Orthopedics. 2019; 42: 66-73
- Umbilical cord tissue offers the greatest number of harvestable mesenchymal stem cells for research and clinical application: A literature review of different harvest sites.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 1836-1843
- Transplantation of culture expanded bone marrow cells and platelet rich plasma in distraction osteogenesis of the long bones.Bone. 2007; 40: 522-528
- Conventional rotator cuff repair complemented by the aid of mononuclear autologous stem cells.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012; 20: 373-377
- Quantitative assessment of the yield of osteoblastic connective tissue progenitors in bone marrow aspirate from the iliac crest, tibia, and calcaneus.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 1312-1316
- The posterior iliac crest outperforms the anterior iliac crest when obtaining mesenchymal stem cells from bone marrow.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 1101-1107
- Human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells from different bone sources: A panorama.Stem Cell Invest. 2020; 7: 15
- Single- versus multiple-site harvesting techniques for bone marrow concentrate: Evaluation of aspirate quality and pain.Orthop J Sports Med. 2017; 5 (2325967117724398)
- Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell aspirates from alternative sources: Is the knee as good as the iliac crest?.Injury. 2014; 45: S42-S47
- Comparison of mesenchymal stem cells (osteoprogenitors) harvested from proximal humerus and distal femur during arthroscopic surgery.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 301-308
- Proximal humerus and ilium are reliable sources of bone marrow aspirates for biologic augmentation during arthroscopic surgery.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 2403-2411
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: The Andrews Research and Education Foundation receives research support from Arthrex and KLSMC Stem Cell. A.A. reports research support, speaking reimbursement and royalties from Arthrex. Arthrex sponsored the execution of this study with grant number US19012. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.