Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dermal allograft superior capsule reconstruction biomechanics and kinematics.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2021; 30: 2156-2165
- Biomechanical role of capsular continuity in superior capsule reconstruction for irreparable tears of the supraspinatus tendon.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 1423-1430
- Superior capsule reconstruction to restore superior stability in irreparable rotator cuff tears: A biomechanical cadaveric study.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 2248-2255
- Biomechanical effects of superior capsular reconstruction in a rotator cuff-deficient shoulder: a cadaveric study.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2020; 29: 1959-1966
- Superior capsular reconstruction provides sufficient biomechanical outcomes for massive, irreparable rotator cuff tears: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2021; 37: 402-410
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: G.E.G. reports personal fees and other from Tornier, personal fees and other from DJO Global, Inc, other from Arthrex, Inc, other from Wright Medical Tech., Inc; other from DVS; other from Stryker; other from Zimmer; other from Breg Inc; other from DePuy Mitek, outside the submitted work; and is a Medical/Orthopaedic Publications Editorial/Governing Board member of Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery and has Board Member/Committee Appointments for a Society of TASS. N.N.V. reports that he is a board/committee member of American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Arthroscopy Association of North America, and American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine , Arthroscopy Association of North America; he has received research support from Arthrex, Breg, Ossur, and Wright Medical Technology; he has received publishing or IP royalties from Arthroscopy, Smith & Nephew, and Vindico Medical-Orthopedics Hyperguide; he has received stock or stock options from Cymedica and Omeros; he serves as an editorial or governing board member of Knee and SLACK Incorporated; and he is a paid consultant of Miniinvasive and Orthospace, all outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.