Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Time to failure after rotator cuff repair: A prospective imaging study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 965-971
- When do rotator cuff repairs fail? Serial ultrasound examination after arthroscopic repair of large and massive rotator cuff tears.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 2064-2070
- Does the literature confirm superior clinical results in radiographically healed rotator cuffs after rotator cuff repair?.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 393-403
- Post-operative rotator cuff integrity, based on Sugaya's classification, can reflect abduction muscle strength of the shoulder.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018; 26: 161-168
Yuri T, Mura N, Hoshikawa K, Giambini H, Fujii H, Kiyoshige Y. Influence of fat infiltration, tear size, and postoperative tendon integrity on muscle contractility of repaired supraspinatus muscle [published online June 19, 2021]. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. doi:10.1007/s00590-021-03020-1
- Combined subscapularis tears in massive posterosuperior rotator cuff tears: Do they affect postoperative shoulder function and rotator cuff integrity?.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 183-190
- Subscapularis re-tears associated with preoperative advanced fatty infiltration and greater subscapularis involvement, leading to inferior functional outcomes and decreased acromiohumeral distance.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2021; 29: 2624-2630
- Repair failure increases the risk of developing secondary glenohumeral osteoarthritis: A long-term follow-up after open repair of large subscapularis tendon tears.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2019; 105: 1529-1533
- Characteristic retear patterns assessed by magnetic resonance imaging after arthroscopic double-row rotator cuff repair.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 458-464
- Shoulder after surgery: MR imaging with surgical validation.Radiology. 1993; 186: 443-447
- Functional and structural outcome after arthroscopic full-thickness rotator cuff repair: Single-row versus dual-row fixation.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 1307-1316
- Intra- and inter-rater agreement on magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of rotator cuff integrity after repair.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 2451-2458
- Inter-rater agreement of rotator cuff tendon and muscle magnetic resonance imaging parameters evaluated preoperatively and during the first postoperative year following rotator cuff repair.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2021; 30: e741-e752
- Statistics from A (agreement) to Z (z score): A guide to interpreting common measures of association, agreement, diagnostic accuracy, effect size, heterogeneity, and reliability in medical research.Anesth Analg. 2021; 133: 1633-1641
- Accuracy of MRI, MR arthrography, and ultrasound in the diagnosis of rotator cuff tears: A meta-analysis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 192: 1701-1707
- Diagnostic accuracy of ultrasonography, MRI and MR arthrography in the characterisation of rotator cuff disorders: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Br J Sports Med. 2015; 49: 1316-1328
- Autologous conditioned plasma for tendon healing following arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. Prospective comparative assessment with magnetic resonance arthrography at 6 months' follow-up.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2019; 105: 245-249
- Intra-articular injection of steroids in the early postoperative period does not have an adverse effect on the clinical outcomes and the re-tear rate after arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 3912-3919
- Anterior rotator cable disruption does not affect outcomes in rotator cuff tear with subscapularis involvement.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2021; 29: 154-161
- Nontendinous healing after repairing of retracted rotator cuff tear: An imaging study.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2021; 30: 2560-2569
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: Funded by National Cheng Kung University Hospital, Tainan, Taiwan (NCKUH-11002049). Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.
Primary study institution: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, National Cheng Kung University Hospital, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan.