Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Posteromedial meniscocapsular injury associated with rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament: A previously unrecognised association.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2010; 92: 222-223
- Meniscal ramp lesions: Anatomy, incidence, diagnosis, and treatment.Orthop J Sports Med. 2016; 4 (2325967116657815)
- Two-tunnel transtibial repair of radial meniscus tears produces comparable results to inside-out repair of vertical meniscus tears.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 2253-2259
- Incidence and detection of meniscal ramp lesions on magnetic resonance imaging in patients with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 2233-2237
- Inside-out repair of meniscal ramp lesions.Arthrosc Tech. 2017; 6: e1315-e1320
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes after primary ACL reconstruction and meniscus ramp repair.Orthop J Sports Med. 2020; 8 (2325967120912427)
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of the posterior medial meniscus anatomy: Defining meniscal ramp lesions.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 372-378
- Lateral meniscus posterior root and meniscofemoral ligaments as stabilizing structures in the ACL-deficient knee: A biomechanical study.Orthop J Sports Med. 2017; 5 (2325967117695756)
- Risk factors for ramp lesions of the medial meniscus: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2021; 49: 3749-3757
- A modified transtibial pull-out repair for posterior root avulsions of the lateral meniscus with concomitant anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A Report of two cases.JBJS Case Connect. 2014; 4: e96
- Altered tibiofemoral contact mechanics due to lateral meniscus posterior horn root avulsions and radial tears can be restored with in situ pull-out suture repairs.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 471-479
- Meniscal root tears: Solving the silent epidemic.J Arthrosc Surg Sports Med. 2021; 2: 47-57
- Arthroscopic prevalence of ramp lesion in 868 patients with anterior cruciate ligament injury.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 832-837
- Medial meniscus ramp and lateral meniscus posterior root lesions are present in more than a third of primary and revision ACL reconstructions.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2021; 29: 3059-3067
- Ramp lesions associated with ACL injuries are more likely to be present in contact injuries and complete ACL tears.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018; 26: 1080-1085
- Epidemiological evaluation of meniscal ramp lesions in 3214 anterior cruciate ligament-injured knees from the SANTI study group database: A risk factor analysis and study of secondary meniscectomy rates following 769 ramp repairs.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 3189-3197
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: R.F.L. reports personal fees from Arthrex, grants and personal fees from Ossur, grants and personal fees from Smith & Nephew, and personal fees from Linvatec, outside the submitted work; editorial boards for American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM), Journal of Experimental Orthopaedics, Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy; and committees of AOSSM, AANA, and International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.