Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Revision shoulder arthroplasty for glenoid component loosening.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008; 17: 371-375
- Total shoulder arthroplasty: Long-term survivorship, functional outcome, and quality of life.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2005; 14: 471-479
- Clinical results of revision shoulder arthroplasty for glenoid component loosening.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2007; 16: 706-716
- Outcomes and survivorship following arthroscopic treatment of glenohumeral arthritis: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 2010-2021
- Arthroscopic management of glenohumeral arthrosis: Humeral osteoplasty, capsular release, and arthroscopic axillary nerve release as a joint-preserving approach.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 1296-1303
- Survivorship and patient-reported outcomes after comprehensive arthroscopic management of glenohumeral osteoarthritis: Minimum 5-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 3206-3213
- Comprehensive Arthroscopic Management (CAM) procedure: Clinical results of a joint-preserving arthroscopic treatment for young, active patients with advanced shoulder osteoarthritis.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 440-448
- Comprehensive arthroscopic management of glenohumeral osteoarthritis: Preoperative factors predictive of treatment failure.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 45: 794-802
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: P.J.M. reports grants, personal fees, and other from Arthrex; personal fees from Springer Publishing and MedBridge; and other from VuMedi, ProofPoint Biologics; Steadman Philippon Research, Smith & Nephew, Siemens, and Ossur, outside the submitted work. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.