Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Survivorship and outcome of hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome performed with modern surgical techniques.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 1662-1669
- Predictors of clinical outcomes after hip arthroscopy: 5-year follow-up analysis of 1038 patients.Am J Sports Med. 2021; 49: 112-120
- What is the survivorship after hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement? A large-database study.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2020; 478: 2266-2273
- Does femoral retroversion adversely affect outcomes after hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome? A midterm analysis.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 3035-3046
- Association between orientation and magnitude of femoral torsion and propensity for clinically meaningful improvement after hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: A computed tomography analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2021; 49: 2466-2474
- Patterns of central acetabular osteophytosis in osteoarthritis of the hip.Invest Radiol. 1993; 28: 1120-1127
- Is increased acetabular cartilage or fossa size associated with pincer femoroacetabular impingement?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 1013-1023
- The shape of acetabular cartilage optimizes hip contact stress distribution.J Anat. 2005; 207: 85-91
- Central acetabular impingement is associated with femoral head and ligamentum teres damage: A cross-sectional matched-pair analysis of patients undergoing hip arthroscopy for acetabular labral tears.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 135-143
- What MRI findings predict failure 10 years after surgery for femoroacetabular impingement?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2017; 475: 1192-1207
- Arthroscopic central acetabular decompression: Clinical outcomes at minimum 2-year follow-up using a matched-pair analysis.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 2092-2101
- Combined lateral osseolabral coverage is normal in hips with acetabular dysplasia.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 800-806
- How much arthritis is too much for hip arthroscopy: a systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 520-529
- Is cam morphology found in ancient and medieval populations in addition to modern populations?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2021; 479: 1830-1838
- The prevalence of radiographic findings of structural hip deformities for femoroacetabular impingement in patients with hip pain.Am J Sports Med. 2020; 48: 647-653
- Evidence of validity for the hip outcome score.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 1304-1311
- Defining variations in outcomes of hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement using the 12-item International Hip Outcome Tool (iHOT-12).Am J Sports Med. 2020; 48: 1175-1180
- Hip arthroscopy: Patient assessment and indications.Instr Course Lect. 2003; 52: 711-719
- Evidence of reliability and responsiveness for the hip outcome score.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 676-682
- Defining meaningful functional improvement on the visual analog scale for satisfaction at 2 years after hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 734-742.e2
- Defining the clinically meaningful outcomes for arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement syndrome at minimum 5-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2020; 48: 901-907
- Psychometric properties of patient-reported outcome measures for hip arthroscopic surgery.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 2065-2073
- Minimal clinically important difference and substantial clinical benefit values for a pain visual analog scale after hip arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2064-2069
- Volume of gluteus maximus and minimus increases after hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome.Arthroscopy. 2021; 37: 862-870
- A gender-based comparison of coracoid and glenoid anatomy: CT analysis and discussion of potential impact on the Latarjet procedure.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2021; 30: 1503-1510
- Indications for propensity scores and review of their use in pharmacoepidemiology.Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2006; 98: 253-259
- Hip preservation surgery and the acetabular fossa.Bone Joint Res. 2020; 9: 857-869
- Application of the recent SanMillán-Rissech acetabular adult aging method in a North American sample.Int J Legal Med. 2019; 133: 909-920
- Role of inflammation and the immune system in the progression of osteoarthritis.J Orthop Res. 2020; 38: 253-257
- Knee and hip intra-articular adipose tissues (IAATs) compared with autologous subcutaneous adipose tissue: A specific phenotype for a central player in osteoarthritis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 1142-1148
- Changes in the acetabular fossa of the hip: MR arthrographic findings correlated with anatomic and histologic analysis using cadaveric specimens.Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 193: W127-W133
- Variables associated with the progression of hip osteoarthritis: A systematic review.Arthritis Rheum. 2009; 61: 925-936
See commentary on page 2449
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: This work was supported by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 82072403, 81902205, and 81871761). The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.
Xin Zhang and Jian-Quan Wang contributed equally to this article.
F.Y. and H.-J.H. contributed equally to this article.