Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- Evolving concept of bipolar bone loss and the Hill-Sachs lesion: From "engaging/non-engaging" lesion to "on-track/off-track" lesion.Arthroscopy. 2014; 30: 90-98
- Glenoid Track Instability Management Score: Radiographic modification of the Instability Severity Index Score.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 56-67
- Classification and analysis of attritional glenoid bone loss in recurrent anterior shoulder instability.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 767-774
- Clinical and anatomic predictors of outcomes after the Latarjet procedure for the treatment of anterior glenohumeral instability with combined glenoid and humeral bone defects.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 1407-1416
- Management of the failed Latarjet procedure: Outcomes of revision surgery with fresh distal tibial allograft.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 2795-2802
- Remplissage versus modified Latarjet for off-track Hill-Sachs lesions with subcritical glenoid bone loss.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1885-1891
- Long-term restoration of anterior shoulder stability: A retrospective analysis of arthroscopic Bankart repair versus open Latarjet procedure.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016; 98: 1954-1961
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: J.P.B. reports personal royalty fees from Arthrex, outside the submitted work, and is an editorial or board member of AOSSM. M.T.P. reports personal fees from Arthrex, Joint Research Foundation, personal fees from SLACK, Inc., and Arthrosurface, outside the submitted work; is an editorial or board member of Arthroscopy, Knee, Orthopaedics, and SLACK, Inc, and is an editorial or board member of AANA, AOSSM, ASES, ISAKOS, the San Diego Shoulder Institute, and the Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.