Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The utility of hip arthroscopy in the setting of acetabular dysplasia: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 237-248
- Comprehensive clinical evaluation of femoroacetabular impingement: Part 2, plain radiography.Arthrosc Tech. 2017; 6: e2003-e2009
- Arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement in patients with and without borderline developmental dysplasia of the hip: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Orthop J Sports Med. 2021; 9 (232596712110159)
- Mean 20-year followup of Bernese periacetabular osteotomy.Clin Orthopa Relat Res. 2008; 466: 1633-1644
- Ten- and 20-year Survivorship of the hip after periacetabular osteotomy for acetabular dysplasia.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2019; 27: 247-255
The authors report no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.