Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- Anterolateral ligament reconstruction techniques, biomechanics, and clinical outcomes: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1575-1583
- Anterolateral knee extra-articular stabilizers: A robotic sectioning study of the anterolateral ligament and distal iliotibial band Kaplan fibers.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1352-1361
- Anterolateral knee extra-articular stabilizers: A robotic study comparing anterolateral ligament reconstruction and modified Lemaire lateral extra-articular tenodesis.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 607-616
- The anterolateral complex of the knee: Results from the International ALC Consensus Group Meeting.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019; 27: 166-176
- Lateral extra-articular tenodesis reduces failure of hamstring tendon autograft anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: 2-Year outcomes from the STABILITY study randomized clinical trial.Am J Sports Med. 2020; 48: 285-297
- A comprehensive reanalysis of the distal iliotibial band: Quantitative anatomy, radiographic markers, and biomechanical properties.Am J Sports Med. 2017; 45: 2595-2603
- The anterolateral ligament: An anatomic, radiographic, and biomechanical analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 1606-1615
- Lateral extra-articular tenodesis combined with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction is effective in knees with additional features of lateral, hyperextension, or increased rotational laxity: A matched cohort study.Arthroscopy. 2022; 38: 119-124
- Biomechanical results of lateral extra-articular tenodesis procedures of the knee: A systematic review.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 2592-2611
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: A.G.G. is on the editorial or governing board of Arthroscopy; is Infographics Editor for Arthroscopy; is a paid consultant for Smith & Nephew; and paid presenter or speaker for Smith & Nephew and Ossur. J.C. is a paid consultant for Arthrex, ConMed Linvatec, Ossur, and Smith & Nephew and is a board or committee member of American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy Association of North America, and International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. R.F.L. is a consultant for Arthrex, Ossur, and Smith & Nephew; receives royalties from Arthrex, Ossur, Smith & Nephew, and Elsevier; and is on the editorial board of American Journal of Sports Medicine, Knee Surgery Sports Traumatology Arthroscopy, Journal of Experimental Orthopaedics, Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, and Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.