Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff matrix augmentation and interposition: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Sports Med. 2019; 47: 1496-1506
- Patch augmentation in rotator cuff repair.Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med. 2020; 13: 561-571
- Retears and complication rates after arthroscopic rotator cuff repair with scaffolds: A systematic review.Cell Tissue Bank. 2019; 20: 1-10
Jackson GR, Bedi A, Denard PJ. Graft augmentation of repairable rotator cuff tears: An algorithmic approach based on healing rates. Arthroscopy 2022;38:2342-2347.
- Massive rotator cuff tears: Definition and treatment.Int Orthop. 2015; 39: 2403-2414
- Biomechanical effect of rotator cuff augmentation with an acellular dermal matrix graft: A cadaver study.Clin Biomech. 2012; 27: 789-792
- Outcomes after patch use in rotator cuff repair.Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 1676-1690
- Technical Note: Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair with patch augmentation with acellular dermal allograft.Arthrosc Tech. 2022; 11: e121-e125
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: P.J.D. receives royalties from Arthrex and is a consultant and paid speaker for Arthrex. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.