Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Open, arthroscopic, and percutaneous surgical treatment of lateral epicondylitis: A systematic review.Hand (N Y). 2018; 13: 264-274
- Magnetic resonance imaging signal abnormalities in enthesopathy of the extensor carpi radialis longus origin.J Hand Surg Am. 2009; 34: 1094-1098
- Magnetic resonance imaging of patients with chronic lateral epicondylitis: Is there a relationship between magnetic resonance imaging abnormalities of the common extensor tendon and the patient's clinical symptom?.Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95e2681
- Arthroscopic release for lateral epicondylitis: A cadaveric model.Arthroscopy. 1999; 15: 259-264
- Arthroscopic classification and treatment of lateral epicondylitis: Two-year clinical results.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2000; 9: 475-482
- Lateral epicondylitis: Associations of MR imaging and clinical assessments with treatment options in patients receiving conservative and arthroscopic managements.Eur Radiol. 2018; 28: 972-981
- Magnetic resonance imaging findings of refractory tennis elbows and their relationship to surgical treatment.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2005; 14: 172-177
- In chronic lateral epicondylitis, apoptosis and autophagic cell death occur in the extensor carpi radialis brevis tendon.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2010; 19: 355-362
- Functional outcomes after arthroscopic treatment of lateral epicondylitis.J Orthop Sci. 2009; 14: 167-174
- The reliability and validity of magnetic resonance imaging in the assessment of chronic lateral epicondylitis.J Hand Surg Am. 2011; 36: 475-479
- Functional and structural outcome after arthroscopic full-thickness rotator cuff repair: Single-row versus dual-row fixation.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 1307-1316
- Repair integrity and functional outcome after arthroscopic double-row rotator cuff repair. A prospective outcome study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 953-960
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Fundamental statistics in psychology and education.3rd ed. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York1956
- Quantitative magnetic resonance imaging UTE-T2∗ mapping of tendon healing after arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: A longitudinal study.Am J Sports Med. 2020; 48: 2677-2685
- Elbow tendinosis/tennis elbow.Clin Sports Med. 1992; 11: 851-870
- Prognostic factors in lateral epicondylitis: A randomized trial with one-year follow-up in 266 new cases treated with minimal occupational intervention or the usual approach in general practice.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2003; 42: 1216-1225
- Factors associated with failure of nonoperative treatment in lateral epicondylitis.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 2133-2137
- Rating systems for evaluation of the elbow.Br Med Bull. 2008; 87: 131-161
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: This study was supported by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science , Japan KAKENHI (Grant Number JP 21K16684 ). ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.
Investigation was performed at the Japan Community Health Care Organization Osaka Hospital, Osaka, Japan.