Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Repair of distal biceps tendon ruptures in athletes.Am J Sports Med. 1993; 21: 114-119
- Distal Biceps Tendon Ruptures: An Epidemiological Analysis Using a Large Population Database.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 2012-2017
- Distal biceps tendon ruptures: incidence, demographics, and the effect of smoking.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2002; : 275-283
- Rupture of the distal tendon of the biceps brachii. A biomechanical study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1985; 67: 418-421
- The distal biceps tendon: footprint and relevant clinical anatomy.J Hand Surg Am. 2007; 32: 1225-1229
- Biomechanical in vitro validation of intramedullary cortical button fixation for distal biceps tendon repair: a new technique.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 1762-1768
- Rupture of the distal tendon of the biceps brachii. Operative versus non-operative treatment.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1985; 67: 414-417
- Repair of distal biceps tendon rupture with suture anchors.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 1999; 7: 125-131
- Distal biceps brachii tendon repair. An in vitro biomechanical study of tendon reattachment.Am J Sports Med. 1998; 26: 428-432
- Repair of distal biceps tendon ruptures using a suture anchor and an anterior approach.J Hand Surg Br. 2004; 29: 178-182
- Distal biceps tendon repair: a biomechanical comparison of intact tendon and 2 repair techniques.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 968-974
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 151 (W264): 264-269
- ROBINS-I: a tool for assessing risk of bias in non-randomised studies of interventions.British Medical Journal. 2016;
- Accuracy and reliability of fetal heart rate monitoring using maternal abdominal surface electrodes.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012; 91: 1306-1313
- Network meta-analysis: a technique to gather evidence from direct and indirect comparisons.Pharm Pract (Granada). 2017; 15: 943
- Performing Arm-Based Network Meta-Analysis in R with the pcnetmeta Package.Journal of statistical software. 2017; 80
- Combination of direct and indirect evidence in mixed treatment comparisons.Stat Med. 2004; 23: 3105-3124
- Consistency and inconsistency in network meta-analysis: concepts and models for multi-arm studies.Res Synth Methods. 2012; 3: 98-110
- GetReal in network meta-analysis: a review of the methodology.Res Synth Methods. 2016; 7: 236-263
- Surgical repair of distal biceps tendon ruptures: a biomechanical comparison of two techniques.Am J Sports Med. 2002; 30: 432-436
- A biomechanical comparison of EndoButton versus suture anchor repair of distal biceps tendon injuries.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2006; 15: 509-514
- Proximal radioulnar synostosis after repair of distal biceps brachii rupture by the two-incision technique. Report of four cases.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1990; : 133-136
- Repair of the ruptured distal biceps tendon: a systematic review.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1618-1624
- Distal biceps tendon injuries.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 2128-2138
- Case report: heterotopic ossification after repair of distal biceps tendon rupture utilizing a single-incision Endobutton technique.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2005; 14: 107-109
- Repair of distal biceps tendon rupture: a new technique using the Endobutton.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2000; 9: 120-126
- Functional outcome after repair of distal biceps tendon ruptures using the endobutton technique.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2009; 18: 283-287
- Biomechanical comparison of interference screw and cortical button with screw hybrid technique for distal biceps brachii tendon repair.Orthopedics. 2013; 36: e1371-1377
- Biomechanical evaluation of distal biceps reconstruction with cortical button and interference screw fixation.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2010; 19: 53-57
- Biomechanical analysis suggests early rehabilitation is possible after single-incision EndoButton distal biceps repair with FiberWire.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011; 19: 1019-1022
- A new technique: in vitro suture anchor fixation has superior yield strength to bone tunnel fixation for distal biceps tendon repair.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 406-410
- Distal biceps tendon repair: anchor versus transosseous suture fixation.Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2007; 36: 34-37
- Failure strengths in distal biceps tendon repair.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 1544-1548
- EndoButton-assisted repair of distal biceps tendon ruptures.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2003; 12: 484-490
- Double intramedullary cortical button versus suture anchors for distal biceps tendon repair: a biomechanical comparison.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2015; 23: 926-933
- Biomechanical evaluation of 4 techniques of distal biceps brachii tendon repair.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 252-258
- Unicortical Versus Bicortical Button Fixation For Distal Biceps Brachii Tendon Rupture: A Cadaveric Biomechanical Study.Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2019; 7 (supp 5): 7
- Muscles across the elbow joint: a biomechanical analysis.J Biomech. 1981; 14: 659-669
- Refixation techniques and approaches for distal biceps tendon ruptures: a systematic review of clinical studies.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2016; 25: e29-37
- Intramedullary Cortical Button Repair for Distal Biceps Tendon Rupture: A Single-Center Experience.J Hand Surg Am. 2019; 44: 418 e411-418 e417
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Enrico M. Forlenza, MD: [email protected] (†1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14), Ophelie Lavoie-Gagne, MD: [email protected] (†2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14) Kevin C. Parvaresh, MD: [email protected] (†1, 5, 6, 10, 11, 14) Elyse J. Berlinberg BS: [email protected] (†2, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14) Avinesh Agarwalla, MD: [email protected] (†1, 5, 6, 10, 14) Brian Forsythe, MD: [email protected] (†1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14)
1. Conceptualization: Formulation or evolution of research goals and aims.
2. Data Curation: Management activities to produce metadata, scrub data, and/or maintain research data (including software code) for initial use and later re-use.
3. Formal Analysis: Application of statistical, mathematical, computational, or other formal techniques to analyze or synthesize study data.
4. Funding Acquisition: Acquisition of the financial support for the project leading to this publication.
5. Investigation: Conducting the research and investigation process, specifically performing the experiments, or data/evidence collection.
6. Methodology: Development or design of methodology.
7. Project Administration: Management and coordination responsibility for the research activity planning and execution.
8. Resources: Provision of study materials, reagents, materials, patients, laboratory samples, animals, instrumentation, computing resources, or other analysis tools.
9. Software: Programming, software development; designing computer programs; implementation of the computer code and supporting algorithms; testing of existing code components.
10. Supervision: Oversight and leadership responsibility for the research activity planning and execution, including mentorship.
11. Validation: Verification, whether as a part of the activity or separate, of the overall replication/reproducibility of results/experiments and other research outputs.
12. Visualization: Preparation, creation and/or presentation of the published work, specifically visualization/data presentation.
13. Writing – Original Draft: Preparation, creation and/or presentation of the published work, specifically writing the initial draft, including substantial translation.
14. Writing – Review & Editing: Preparation, creation and/or presentation of the published work by those from the original research group, specifically critical review, commentary, or revision, including pre- or post-publication stages.