Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopic anatomic coracoclavicular ligament repair using a 6-strand polyester suture tape and cortical button construct.Arthrosc Tech. 2015; 4: e757-761
- Management of acute unstable acromioclavicular joint injuries.Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2016; 26: 817-830
- Evaluation of arthroscopic stabilization of acute acromioclavicular joint dislocation using the TightRope system.Orthopedics. 2012; 35: e18-e22
- Acromioclavicular joint reconstruction: a comparative biomechanical study of three techniques.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013; 22: 171-178
- Arthroscopic-assisted coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction for acute acromioclavicular dislocation using 2 clavicular and 1 coracoid cortical fixation buttons with suture tapes.Arthroscopy. 2017; 33: 1458-1466
- Surgical management of Rockwood type 3 acromioclavicular joint injuries: a retrospective comparison of outcomes of suture anchor fixation and double-button fixation techniques.Medicine (Baltimore). 2020; 99e20312
- Post-operative outcomes and complications of suspensory loop fixation device versus hook plate in acute unstable acromioclavicular joint dislocation: A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Orthop Traumatol. 2017; 18: 293-304
- Clinical and radiological outcome of acute high-grade acromioclavicular joint dislocation: A retrospective cohort study on hook plate versus arthroscopic assisted single coracoclavicular tunnel with DogBone button dual FiberTape(R) construct.J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2022; 27101825
- Complications after arthroscopic coracoclavicular reconstruction using a single adjustable-loop-length suspensory fixation device in acute acromioclavicular joint dislocation.Arthroscopy. 2015; 31: 816-824
- Biomechanical analysis of single-, double-, and triple-bundle configurations for coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using cortical fixation buttons with suture tapes: A cadaveric study.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 2983-2991
- Axial-plane biomechanical evaluation of 2 suspensory cortical button fixation constructs for acromioclavicular joint reconstruction.Orthop J Sports Med. 2016; 42325967116674668
- A biomechanical evaluation of an anatomical coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 236-246
- The anatomic reconstruction of acromioclavicular joint dislocations using 2 TightRope devices: A biomechanical study.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 2398-2406
- A biomechanical analysis of the native coracoclavicular ligaments and their influence on a new reconstruction using a coracoid tunnel and free tendon graft.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 1153-1161
- Clinical and radiologic outcomes of surgical and conservative treatment of type III acromioclavicular joint injury.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2006; 15: 300-305
Yu P, Zhang Y, Ye T, Liu J, Zhuang C, Wang L. Clinical and radiological outcomes of acute Rookwood type IIIB acromioclavicular joint dislocation: Mini-open tightrope technique versus hook plate [published online February 9, 2022]. Injury. doi:10.1016/j.injury.2022.02.019.
- Arthroscopic stabilization of chronic acromioclavicular joint dislocations: Triple- versus single-bundle reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2016; 44: 482-489
- Truly anatomic coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction with 2 EndoButton devices for acute Rockwood type V acromioclavicular joint dislocations: 5-year findings.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2022; 31: 855-859
- Comparison of single versus double TightRope system in the treatment of acute acromioclavicular joint dislocation.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2021; 30: 1915-1923
- Rotational and translational stability of different methods for direct acromioclavicular ligament repair in anatomic acromioclavicular joint reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 2141-2148
- Arthroscopically assisted 2-bundle anatomical reduction of acute acromioclavicular joint separations.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1179-1187
- A biomechanical assessment of a novel double endobutton technique versus a coracoid cerclage sling for acromioclavicular and coracoclavicular injuries.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016; 24: 1918-1924
- Quantitative assessment of the coracoacromial and the coracoclavicular ligaments with 3-dimensional mapping of the coracoid process anatomy: A cadaveric study of surgically relevant structures.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 1403-1411
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.