Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Conventional versus direct magnetic resonance imaging in detecting labral lesions in femoroacetabular impingment - a retrospective multicenter study.Acta Orthop Belg. 2019; 85: 100-106
- Real-time assessment of femoroacetabular motion using radial gradient echo magnetic resonance arthrography at 3 Tesla in routine clinical practice: a pilot study.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2366-2374
- Gadolinium deposition and the potential for toxicological sequelae - A literature review of issues surrounding gadolinium-based contrast agents.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2018; 84: 2522-2534
- MR imaging safety considerations of gadolinium-based contrast agents: gadolinium retention and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis.Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am. 2020; 28: 497-507
- Does MR arthrography cause intracranial gadolinium deposition?.Skeletal Radiol. 2020; 49: 1051-1056
- Iopromide- and gadopentetic acid-derived preparates used in MR arthrography may be harmful to chondrocytes.J Orthop Surg Res. 2017; 12: 98
Broderick, J M. In vitro assessment of primary human chondrocyte viability following treatment with intra-articular contrast agents and local anaesthetic. Diss Trinity College Dublin Ireland, 2021.
- In vitro chondrocyte toxicity following long-term, high-dose exposure to Gd-DTPA and a novel cartilage-targeted MR contrast agent.Skeletal Radiol. 2017; 46: 23-33
- Does gadolinium improve magnetic resonance arthrography of the hip beyond fluid distension alone?.Clin Radiol. 2020; 75: 713.e1-713.e9
- Classification and localization of acetabular labral tears.Skeletal Radiol. 2007; 36: 391-397
- Interrater reliability: the kappa statistic.Biochem Med (Zagreb). 2012; 22: 276-282
- 3.0 T MRI is more recommended to detect acetabular labral tears than MR arthrography: an updated meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy.J Orthop Surg Res. 2022; 17: 126
- Lesions of ligamentum teres: diagnostic performance of MRI and MR arthrography-a systematic review and meta-analysis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2018; 211: W52-W63
- Comparative reliability and diagnostic performance of conventional 3T magnetic resonance imaging and 1.5T magnetic resonance arthrography for the evaluation of internal derangement of the hip.Eur Radiol. 2018; 28: 963-971
- Femoral cartilage damage occurs at the zone of femoral head necrosis and can be accurately detected on traction MR arthrography of the hip in patients undergoing joint preserving hip surgery.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2021; 8: 28-39
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
This retrospective study was approved by the institutional review board of our hospital (IRB number: 2105-002-19365), and the requirement for informed consent was waived.