Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Femoroacetabular impingement: A cause for osteoarthritis of the hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; 417: 112-120
- Femoroacetabular impingement: Have we hit a global tipping point in diagnosis and treatment? Results from the InterNational Femoroacetabular Impingement Optimal Care Update Survey (IN FOCUS).Arthroscopy. 2016; 32: 779-787
- Hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement.EFFORT Open Rev. 2018; 3: 121-129
- The Warwick Agreement on femoroacetabular impingement syndrome (FAI syndrome): An international consensus statement.Br J Sports Med. 2016; 50: 1169-1176
- Important clinical descriptors to include in the examination and assessment of patients with femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: An international and multi-disciplinary Delphi survey.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 1975-1986
- Best practice guidelines for hip arthroscopy in femoroacetabular impingement: Results of a Delphi Process.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2020; 28: 81-89
- Osteochondroplasty and labral repair for the treatment of young adults with femoroacetabular impingement: A randomized controlled trial.Am J Sports Med. 2021; 49: 25-34
- Hip arthroscopy versus best conservative care for the treatment of femoroacetabular impingement syndrome (UK FASHIoN): A multicenter randomized controlled trial.Lancet. 2018; : 3912225-3912235
- Arthroscopic hip surgery compared with physiotherapy and activity modification for the treatment of symptomatic femoroacetabular impingement: Multicenter randomized controlled trial.BMJ. 2019; 364: I185
- Global discrepancies in the diagnosis, surgical management, and investigation of femoroacetabular impingement.Arthroscopy. 2014; 30: 1625-1633
- Prevalence and consistency in surgical outcome reporting for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: A scoping review.Arthroscopy. 2018; 34: 1319-1328
- Surgical criteria for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: A scoping review.Br J Sports Med. 2017; 51: 1605-1610
- Alpha angle correction in femoroacetabular impingement.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014; 22: 812-821
- Can we discriminate symptomatic hip patients from asymptomatic volunteers based on anatomic predictors? A 3-dimensional magnetic resonance study on cam, pincer, and spinopelvic parameters.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 3097-3110
- Femoro-acetabular impingement clinical research: Is a composite outcome the answer?.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2016; 24: 295-301
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: O.R.A. reports speakers’ bureau for CONMED. V.K. reports President, British Hip Society; and Chair, ESSKA and ISAKOS Hip Arthroscopy Committee. J.B. reports $100 honorarium for speaking at the 2021 Saskatchewan Nurse Practitioners Education Conference, also an honorarium for a presentation in 2020 to the Physiotherapists on Hip Disorders, and payment for travel expenses and hotel accommodations for speaking at the 2019 Saskatchewan Practical Orthopaedics Conference. Finally, J.B. received financial support for travel expenses and hotel accommodations from CONMED to attend the 2020 Complex Knee Surgery Symposium and 2019 Clearwater Arthroscopy Meeting. E.B. reports grants from CHIR, the Department of Defense, and FAROQ; personal fees from BodyCad, Pendopharm, Victhom, Stryker, CONMED, and Johnson & Johnson, outside the submitted work; and editorial board of Orthopaedics & Traumatology: Surgery & Research. D.O. reports personal fees from CONMED and ISHA, Vice Chair, Technology. S.U. reports personal fees from Smith & Nephew and CONMED, outside the submitted work. The institution of the authors has received, during the study period, funding from a McMaster Surgical Associates Innovation Grant (ORA). ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.