Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Management of osteoarthritis of the knee (non-arthroplasty) evidence-based clinical practice guideline (3rd ed.). Available at https://www.aaos.org/oak3cpg. Published August 31, 2021. Accessed July 31, 2022.
- Conservative vs surgical approach for degenerative meniscus injuries: A systematic review of clinical evidence.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020; 24 (1885): 2874
- Degenerative meniscus lesions: An expert consensus statement using the modified Delphi Technique.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 501-512
- Editorial: The new AAOS guidelines on knee arthroscopy for degenerative meniscus tears are a step in the wrong direction.Clin Orth Relat Res. 2022; 480: 1-3
- Nonoperative management of degenerative meniscus tears is worth a try.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36 (327): 327
- Functional outcomes of arthroscopic partial meniscectomy versus physical therapy for degenerative meniscus tears using a patient-specific score: A randomized controlled trial.Orthop J Sports Med. 2020; 82325967120954392
- An individualized decision between physical therapy or surgery for patients with degenerative meniscal tears cannot be based on continuous treatment selection markers: a marker-by-treatment analysis of the escape study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2022; 30: 1937-1948
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: E.H. is an associate editor of the Journal of Arthroscopy and reports personal fees from the Arthroscopy Association of North America. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.