Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- The Bankart repair: Past, present, and future.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2020; 29: e491-e498
- Osteolysis and arthropathy of the shoulder after use of bioabsorbable knotless suture anchors. A report of four cases.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 1840-1845
- Complications of bioabsorbable suture anchors in the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 1424-1430
- Complications of metallic suture anchors in shoulder surgery: A report of 8 cases.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 31-37
- Biomechanical analysis of conventional anchor revision after all-suture anchor pullout: a human cadaveric shoulder model.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 28: 2433-2437
- Biomechanical comparison of a first- and a second-generation all-soft suture glenoid anchor.Orthop J Sports Med. 2017; 52325967117717010
- Glenoid rim fracture after anchor repair: A report of 4 cases.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1682-1686
- Biomechanical evaluation of knotless and knotted all-suture anchor repair constructs in 4 Bankart repair configurations.Arthroscopy. 2020; 36: 1523-1532
- Classification of glenohumeral joint instability.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2002; 400: 65-76
- Arthroscopic knotless, tensionable all-suture anchor Bankart repair.Arthrosc Tech. 2019; 8: e647-e653
- Redefining "critical" bone loss in shoulder instability: Functional outcomes worsen with "subcritical" bone loss.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 1719-1725
- Long-term outcomes of the arthroscopic Bankart repair: a systematic review of studies at 10-year follow-up.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019; 28: 2084-2089https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jse.2019.04.057
- Arthroscopic Bankart repair for the management of anterior shoulder instability: Indications and outcomes.Curr Rev Musculoskelet Med. 2017; 10: 442-451
- Comparison between all-suture and biocomposite anchors in the arthroscopic treatment of traumatic anterior shoulder instability: A retrospective cohort study.J Orthop. 2021; 24: 264-270
- Anterior shoulder instability in the professional athlete: Return to competition, time to return, and career length.Orthop J Sports Med. 2020; 82325967120959728
- Outcomes for arthroscopic repair of combined Bankart/SLAP lesions in the treatment of anterior shoulder instability: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Orthop J Sports Med. 2019; 72325967119877804
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors report the following potential conflicts of interest or sources of funding: Partial funding for this project was received as a grant from Arthrex Inc., during the conduct of the study (grant number IIRR-01238), as well as institutional funding from Smith & Nephew, Siemens, and Ossur. P.J.M. reports royalties from Medbridge, stock options from VuMedi, and part ownership of ProofPoint Biologics. S.S.P. reports consulting fees from Johnson & Johnson. Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.