Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ligamentous injuries of the canine stiffle joint. A clinical and experimental study.Thesis, Helsinki. 1952;
- Kreuzbandverletzungen im Kniegelenk des Hundes.Thesis, Hannover. 1963; (Verlay M. & M. Schaper.)
- Transposed medial third of patellar ligament in reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament. A study in dogs.Acta Chir Scand. 1974;
- A method for replacement of the anterior cruciate ligament of the knee.J Bone Joint Surg. 1963; 45A: 905-924
- Repair and construction of anterior cruciate ligament in dogs.J Bone Joint Surg. 1971; 53A: 710-718
- Fixation of ligamentous structures in the knee: Injuries of ligaments and their repair.in: Chapchal G Georg Thieme, 1977: 90-94
- Das Knie.Springer Verlag, Stuttgart1982
- Biomechanical analysis of human ligament grafts used in knee-ligament repairs and reconstructions.J Bone Joint Surg. 1984; 66A: 344-352
- On interpretation of our anterior cruciate ligament data.Clin Orthop. 1985; 196: 26-31
*Arthroscopy is pleased to publish this fine article by Dr. van Rens, but is greatly saddened by the news that he passed away on August 9, 1986.