Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intra-articular pressure in rheumatoid arthritis of the knee.Ann Rheum Dis. 1970; 29: 261-265
- Physics for the Anaesthetist.in: Blackwell Scientific Publ., Oxford1963: 165-169
- A method of arthroscopic surgery.Orthop Clin North Am. 1979; 10: 565-584
- Arthroscopic synovectomy.Orthop Clin North Am. 1982; 13: 399-405
- Creating the proper environment for arthroscopic surgery.Orthop Clin North Am. 1982; 13: 283-292
- Arthroscopy under local anaesthesia using controlled pressure-irrigation with Prilocaine.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1982; 64-B: 582-585
*Financial support was obtained from the Swedish Medical Research Council (Project No. B84-17X-02737-16), The Zimmer Corporation, and the Herman Järnhardt Foundation.