Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The pathology and treatment of recurrent dislocation of the shoulder joint.BMJ. 1939; 26: 25-29
- Modification of the Bankart reconstruction with a suture anchor.Am J Sports Med. 1991; 19: 343-346
- Arthroscopic Bankart repair using suture anchors.Oper Tech Orthop. 1991; 1: 184-191
- Use of the suture anchor in open Bankart reconstruction: A follow-up report.Am J Sports Med. 1994; 22: 723-726
- Complications about the glenohumeral joint related to the use of screws and staples.J Bone and Joint Surg Am. 1984; 66: 175-180