Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: Analysis of one to three years results.Arthroscopy. 1987; 3: 173-181
- The Chow technique of endoscopic release of the carpal ligament for carpal tunnel syndrome: Four years of clinical results.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 301-314
- Subscapular bursitis: Conservative and endoscopic treatment of “snapping” or “washboard syndrome”.in: Arthroscopy Association of North America 11th Annual Meeting, Boston1992: 3-4
- Arthroscopic surgery, extrasynovial conditions.in: Mosby, St. Louis1986: 1227
- The popliteal bursa (Baker Cyst): Its arthroscopic diagnosis identification and surgical accessibility.in: Arthroscopy Association of North America 13th Annual Meeting, Orlando1994
- Endoscopic approach to autogenous bone grafting of long bone non-union.in: Arthroscopy Association of North America 13th Annual Meeting, Orlando1994
- Osgood-Schlatter's disease complicating anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 700-703
- Osgood-Schlatter's disease in adolescent athletes.Am J Sports Med. 1985; 13: 231-236
- Lehrbuch der Anatomie des Menschen.in: Urban-Schwarzenberg, München1961: 243-250