Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Allogeneic dermal fibroblasts improve tendon-to-bone healing in a rabbit model of chronic rotator cuff tear compared with platelet-rich plasma.Arthroscopy. 2022; 38: 2118-2128
- The effect of tear size on the treatment outcome of operatively treated rotator cuff tears.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2015; 23: 567-572https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-013-2647-0
- Nucleated cell count has negligible predictive value for the number of colony-forming units for connective tissue progenitor cells (stem cells) in bone marrow aspirate harvested from the proximal humerus during arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.Arthroscopy. 2021; 37: 2043-2052https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arthro.2021.01.064
- Rotator cuff tendon healing using human dermal fibroblasts: Histological and biomechanical analyses in a rabbit model of chronic rotator cuff tears.Am J Sports Med. 2021; 49: 3669-3679https://doi.org/10.1177/03635465211041102
- Effects of allogenic dermal fibroblasts on rotator cuff healing in a rabbit model of chronic tear.Am J Sports Med. 2018; 46: 1901-1908https://doi.org/10.1177/0363546518770428
- Rotator cuff repair with autologous tenocytes and biodegradable collagen scaffold: A histological and biomechanical study in sheep.Am J Sports Med. 2020; 48: 450-459https://doi.org/10.1177/0363546519892580
- Safety and efficacy of autologous dermal fibroblast injection to enhance healing after full-thickness rotator cuff repair: First-in-human pilot study.Orthop J Sports Med. 2021; 9 (232596712110529)
- The histology of a healed superior capsular reconstruction dermal allograft: A case report.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2950-2958https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arthro.2019.06.024
- Biomechanical and histopathological analysis of a retrieved dermal allograft after superior capsule reconstruction: A case report.Arthroscopy. 2019; 35: 2959-2965https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arthro.2019.07.006
- Histologic case series of human acellular dermal matrix in superior capsule reconstruction.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2021; 30: 2146-2155https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jse.2021.01.019
See related article on page 2118
The author reports no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.
Full ICMJE author disclosure forms are available for this article online, as supplementary material.